Monday, October 8, 2012

3 favorite picked countries

      I first pick Japan because they have the most successful Car industries in the world. Since I'am going for mechanical and specicaly want to be a design engineer, I think learning or having an experiemce with the type of system they adopt for their companies could be very beneficial for me in the future.

     I secondly pick Germany for pretty much the same reasons I pick japan. both countries have an excellent system that enable car industries to be successful. The other reason I pick Germany is because I have 02 sisters and a brother that lives there, so it will be pretty easier for me to assimilate

    Saudi Arabia is my third choice because I do have a lot of Saudi friends, so I wouldn't mind living there and explore a new culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment